The 3-needle join is used to join 2 separate layers of knitted fabric together into 1 working layer by holding the layers parallel to each other and knitting them together.
- Hold needles parallel in left hand with right sides of both pieces facing you.
- Insert needle into top stitch on front needle, then top stitch on back needle.
- Knit together a stitch from the front needle with one from the back by putting right needle through front stitch, then back stitch, wrap and pull working yarn through both stitches.
- Slide both stitches up and off of needles.
- *Knit together a stitch from the front and back needles. Repeat from * across.