Faded Waves Kit
The gradient stripes of this piece are worked in 2 halves, from the ends to the middle. Short-row shaping fills in the “diamonds” in the center.
- 4 skeins of Main Color
- 1 skein each of 3 different Contrasting Colors
- US 6 / 4.0 mm straight knitting needles (or appropriate size needles to achieve correct gauge)
- Spare US 6 / 4.0 mm (or smaller) for 3-needle BO
- Tapestry needle
- Optional (yarn pom-poms): Clover XS Pom-Pom Maker 3/4", can be found here
- Optional (fur pom-poms): 10 mini mink pom-poms, can be found here
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.