Little Wave Wrap Knitting Kit
Beautiful in its intricacy, this woven wrap is a lot easier to make than it looks. The "wave" pattern is created by working the strips together, then working them separately and re-positioning them to give the wrap its loosely braided, elegant style. This kit requires basic knitting skills (knit, purl). An instructional eBook with technique and pattern, along with links to video tutorials are free with purchase of yarn.
54" / 137 cm long
10" / 26 cm wide
Ikigai Fiber Chibi Paka Chunky (75% fine washable merino wool, 25% baby alpaca; 55 yds / 50.5 m per 50 g skein):
"Sample Colors" - 1 skein each (8 skeins total) wild salmon (A), wild salmon twist (B), rosé (C), rosé twist (D), matcha latte twist (E), match latte (F), cadet blue twist (G), cadet blue (H)
"Custom Colors" - You pick the colors. You will receive 1 skein each of 8 colors. Please specify in SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS section of cart which 8 colors.
- Electronic download, does NOT include printed pattern
- Instructional eBook (PDF or EPUB file for use with tablets and readers) that includes technique and 4 different patterns
- Video tutorials (link to videos in eBook)
- US size 10 1/2 / 6.5 mm: 24" / 60 cm or longer circular needle (to accommodate large number of stitches)
- Double-pointed needle (same size as circular or smaller) OR cable needle used to move stitches only
- Tapestry needle
- Ball winder - optional yarn management instructions require yarn to be in cakes
Pattern Download Information
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.
Gauge is extremely important for all of our patterns. The yardage for yarn included in our knitting kits is based on the amount of yarn required to make the sample plus an additional 15%.
If your row and/or stitch gauge is larger than what is listed on the pattern, you may not have enough yarn to complete your project. If you require more yarn, additional yarn is available at the regular per skein cost and will be shipped to you free of charge.