This fun scarf is colorwork at its easiest, worked in the round using the mosaic (slip-stitch) technique where you only use one color per round. Add a couple handmade or furry pom poms, and you're all set for chilly weather! Available in large and small widths.
- Circumference: 11" / 28 cm (large) & 8" / 20.5 cm (small) -- (5 ½" / 14 cm & 4" / 10 cm laid flat)
- Length: 72" / 183 cm (not including poms)
- 4 (lg) / 3 (sm) skeins each of 2 Body Colors
- 1 skein of Contrasting Ends Color
- 24 sts and 40 rnds = 4" / 10 cm in Ikat Mosaic pat, blocked
- 24 sts and 28 rnds = 4" / 10 cm in St st, blocked Download Information
Pattern Download Information
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.
Gauge is extremely important for all of our patterns. The yardage for yarn included in our knitting kits is based on the amount of yarn required to make the sample plus an additional 15%.
If your row and/or stitch gauge is larger than what is listed on the pattern, you may not have enough yarn to complete your project. If you require more yarn, additional yarn is available at the regular per skein cost and will be shipped to you free of charge.