Central Park Hat Knitting Kit
What could be cuter than a crown of trees on this adorable beanie? Optional XL Real Fur Pom-Pom add-on to kit or make your own yarn pom-pom (tutorial included in pattern). Instructions also included for Slouchy Beanie style hat. Want to pick your own special colors? Here are instructions on building your own custom hat kit.
- Big Bad Wool Weepaca (50% fine washable merino, 50% baby alpaca; 95 yds / 86 m per 50 g skein)
- S/M: 3 skeins in 3 different colors
- L: 4 skeins, 2 of brim color, 2 contrasting colors
- Kit includes enough yarn to make a yarn pom-pom of mixed colors.
- US 6 / 4 mm 16" / 40 cm circular needle and set of 5 double-pointed needles
US 7 / 4.5 mm 16” / 40 cm circular needleneedles
- Stitch markers (locking)
- Tapestry needle
Pattern Download Information
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.
Gauge is extremely important for all of our patterns. The yardage for yarn included in our knitting kits is based on the amount of yarn required to make the sample plus an additional 15%.
If your row and/or stitch gauge is larger than what is listed on the pattern, you may not have enough yarn to complete your project. If you require more yarn, additional yarn is available at the regular per skein cost and will be shipped to you free of charge.