Sectional Knitting eBook
Beautiful in its intricacy, this woven wrap is a lot easier to make than it looks. The "wave" pattern is created by working the strips together, then working them separately and re-positioning them to give the wrap its loosely braided, elegant style. This eBook provides instruction for the Sectional Knitting technique used in this wrap, along with tips and tricks. You also get 4 patterns for different wrap configurations. Video tutorials are also included with purchase of eBook. Wave Wrap knitting kits can be found here.
- Electronic download, does NOT include printed copy
- Instructional eBook (PDF or EPUB file for use with tablets and readers) that includes technique and 4 different patterns
- Video tutorials (link to videos in eBook)
- Wave Wrap knitting kit (eBook, videos and yarn) available here
- Little Wave Wrap knitting kit (eBook, videos and yarn) available here
eBook Download Information
eBook is available in PDF and EPUB format. You will be able to download your eBook direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns, and eBooks purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time.