Central Park Hat PDF Knitting Pattern
What could be cuter than a crown of trees on this adorable beanie? Pattern also includes a tutorial on making pom-poms.
8 ½" / 21.5 cm tall (with brim folded up)
Pom-pom requires an additional 12 g each of A & C.
Yarn used: Big Bad Wool Weepaca (50% fine washable merino, 50% baby alpaca; 95 yds / 86 m per 50 g skein): 2 skeins of grey wolf (A) and 1 skein each of olive ewe (B) and ashes (C)
- US 6 / 4 mm 16" / 40 cm circular needle and set of 5 double-pointed needles
- US 7 / 4.5 mm 16" / 40 cm circular needle
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Clover Pom-Pom Maker, size Large
- 2 Cardboard circles, 3 3/8" in diameter
- 27 sts and 32 rnds = 4" / 10 cm in 2-color stranded St st using larger needle, blocked
- 27 sts and 30 rnds = 4" / 10 cm in 2x2 Rib using smaller needle, blocked
Pattern Download Information
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.