Faded Waves PDF Knitting Pattern
The gradient stripes of this piece are worked in 2 halves, from the ends to the middle. Short-row shaping fills in the “diamonds” in the center. So many color options! Stash-busting tip: pick your MC, then work the stripes in similar-gauge yarn from your stash. OR buy the kit here with many beautiful colorways.
10'' / 25.5 cm wide and 71" / 181 cm long
- US 6 / 4.0 mm straight knitting needles
- Spare US 6 / 4.0 mm (or smaller) for 3-needle BO
- Light worsted weight yarn in 4 colors: 350 yds / 320 m of MC; 90 yds / 85 m of CC2; 80 yds / 73 m each of CC1 and CC3
- Yarn used: Big Bad Wool Weepaca (50% fine washable merino, 50% baby alpaca; 95 yds / 86 m per 50 g skein): 4 skeins of grey wolf (MC) and 1 skein each of blush (CC1), coral (CC2) and katie bug (CC3)
- Tapestry needle
- 26 sts and 26 rows = 4'' (10 cm) in Chevron pat, blocked
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.