Sheltie PDF Knitting Pattern
This top-down graphic shawl is much simpler than it looks. The colorwork is done in slip-stitch mosaic, so only requires working with one color per row!
- 23'' / 59 cm deep and 62" / 158 cm wingspan
- Light worsted weight yarn in 3 colors: 285 yds / 261 m each in colors A & B; 80 yds / 73 m in color C
- Yarn used: Big Bad Wool Weepaca (50% fine washable merino, 50% baby alpaca; 95 yds / 86 m per 50 g skein): 3 skeins each of metal man (A) & raw white (B); 1 skein katie bug (C)
- US 5 (3.75 mm) 32" (80 cm) or longer circular needle
- US 7 / 4.5 mm 32" (80 cm) or longer circular needle
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- 24 sts and 28 rows = 4'' (10 cm) in mosaic pat, blocked
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.