Ikat PDF Knitting Pattern
This fun scarf is colorwork at its easiest, worked in the round using the mosaic (slip-stitch) technique where you only use one color per round. Add a couple handmade or furry pom poms, and you're all set for chilly weather!
- Circumference: 11" / 28 cm (5 ½" / 14 cm laid flat)
- Length: 72" / 183 cm (not including poms)
- US 7 / 4.5 mm double-pointed needles or circular needle using Magic Loop method
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Light worsted weight yarn in 3 colors: 380 yds / 348 (A), 305 yds / 279 m (B) and 20 yds / 18 m (C)
- Yarn used: Big Bad Wool Weepaca (50% fine washable merino wool, 50% baby alpaca; 95 yds / 86 m per 50 g skein): 4-5 skeins each of Raw White (A), 4 skeins of Graider (B) and 1 skein of Blush (C)
- Tapestry needle
- Crochet hook (medium size, for Provisional Cast-On)
- Stitch markers
- 2 Pom poms (Big Bad Wool 8 cm Rabbit Grey fur pom poms on sample)
- 24 sts and 40 rnds = 4" / 10 cm in Ikat Mosaic pat, blocked
- 24 sts and 28 rnds = 4" / 10 cm in St st, blocked Download Information
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.