Brooklyn Boot Liners & Mitts Kit
This kit includes 2 shades of fingering weight yarn and a PDF download pattern.
Does NOT include knitting needles and printed pattern.
To determine your size:
1. Measure around the largest part of the leg that will be covered by the Boot Liner.
2. Subtract 10%.
3. Choose the top circumference closest to that measurement.
- Boot Liners: 13" tall by 11"-12.5" top circumference
- Mitts: 6.5" tall by 6.5" top circumference
- Includes: 395 yds in Antler or Kitten, and 198 yds in Great Gray Owl, Denim, or Pecan Hull
- Boot Liners: 13" tall by 14.25"-15.5" top circumference
- Mitts: 6.5" tall by 7.75" top circumference
- Includes: 593 yds in Antler or Kitten, and 198 yds in Great Gray Owl, Denim, or Pecan Hull
Stylish and lightweight, these boot liners and mitts are perfect for "it's finally fall!" weather. The double layer lace design goes great with skirts or peeking out of tall boots. The fingerless mitts switch the main and contrasting colors of the boot liners for a matchy-but-not-too-matchy look. Fingering weight yarn provides just the right bit of warmth for crisp, early autumn.