Glyph PDF Knitting Pattern
This scarf looks equally good on both sides due to the color stranding reversal technique that flips RS / WS rows for an interesting fabric. Worked from both ends to the middle, then 3-needle bind off or grafting joins the 2 halves.
12'' / 30.5 cm wide and 72" / 183 cm long
- US 5 / 3.5 mm straight knitting needles
- US 7 / 4.5 mm straight knitting needles
- Spare needle that's same size or smaller than larger working needle (used for holder and 3-needle BO)
- Light worsted weight yarn in 2 colors: 700 yds / 640 m of yarn A; 95 yds / 87 m of yarn B
Furry chunky weight yarn in 1 color: 70 yds / 64 m of yarn C
- Yarn used: Big Bad Wool Weepaca (50% fine washable merino, 50% baby alpaca; 95 yds / 86 m per 50 g skein): 8 skeins night owl (A) and 1 skein raw white (B)
Big Bad Wool Baby Yeti (85% baby alpaca, 15% fine merino; 109 yds / 100 m per 100 g skein): 1 skein red bird (C)
- Tapestry needle
- Cable needle
- Arrowhead Pat: 26 sts and 32 rows = 4" / 10 cm, blocked using smaller needles
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.