Skinny Scarf Trio PDF Knitting Pattern
This pattern trio includes 3 designs: a chevron stripe, a clean-edged lace, and a more abstract diagonal stripe. Patterns are in PDF format; you will receive an email with a link to download files immediately after checkout. The digital download link is good for 24 hours.
3” / 7.5 cm wide and 72” / 183 cm long
- US 3 / 3.25 mm straight needles
- US 4 / 3.5 mm straight needles
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Fingering weight yarn in Woolfolk Yarn Sno or Tynd colors:
- SS No. 1 - 135 yds / 124 m each of Sno 1+1 and Tynd 15
- SS No. 2 - 270 yds / 245 m of Tynd 12
- SS No. 3 - 130 yds / 119 m of Sno 1+11 and 120 yds / 110 m of Tynd 11
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
A perfect stash buster, times three. Requiring only about 260 yards of fingering weight yarn, these skinny scarves add effortless style to any wardrobe. For an unbelievably cushy yet lightweight texture, go pure luxe with the yarn and try the Woolfolk.