Tiara Hat PDF Knitting Pattern
You'll feel like royalty (but warmer) wearing this lovely standed stockinette stitch hat. Pattern also includes a tutorial on making pom-poms.
8 ½" / 21.5 cm tall
Pom-pom requires an additional 23 g of C.
Yarn used: Big Bad Wool Weepaca (50% fine washable merino, 50% baby alpaca; 95 yds / 86 m per 50 g skein): 2 skeins of olive ewe (A) and 1 skein each of raw white (B), blush (C), and ashes (D)
- US 6 / 4 mm 16" / 40 cm circular needle and set of 5 double-pointed needles
- US 7 / 4.5 mm 16" / 40 cm circular needle
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Clover Pom-Pom Maker, size Large
- 2 Cardboard circles, 3 3/8" in diameter
- 27 sts and 32 rnds = 4" / 10 cm in 2-color stranded St st using larger needle, blocked
- 27 sts and 30 rnds = 4" / 10 cm in 2x2 Rib using smaller needle, blocked
Pattern Download Information
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.