Wolfie PDF Knitting Pattern
Worked from the top down in easy garter stitch, Wolfie is the perfect topper. Just a bit of fur makes this piece really unique from other knitted shawls.
- 18’’ / 46 cm deep and 52” / 132 cm wingspan
- 570 yds / 521 m light worsted weight yarn (A)
100 yds / 92 m chunky weight yarn (B)
- Yarn used: Big Bad Wool Weepaca (50% fine washable merino, 50% baby alpaca; 95 yds / 86 m per 50 g skein): 6 skeins grey wolf (A)
Big Bad Wool Baby Yeti (85% baby alpaca, 15% fine merino; 109 yds / 100 m per 100 g skein): 1 skein natural (B)
- US 7 / 4.5 mm 40” / 100 cm or longer circular needle
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- 24 sts and 38 rows = 4’’ (10 cm) in garter st, blocked
Patterns are in PDF format. You will be able to download your pattern direct after checkout and through an emailed link. Patterns purchased from Pam Powers Knits will be stored under your account and can be downloaded at any time. You will also be given the option to store your pattern in your Ravelry library after checkout.